G2 Esports is looking for an experienced Loyalty Marketing Manager to lead operation and further development of our internal loyalty program from a marketing, product and business perspective.
The person we are looking for is experienced and can not only iterate our emerging Loyalty Program, but guide and shape its future development, identifying areas and opportunities for us to gain deeper insight regarding our fans and provide greater value to both them and our partners. It is mandatory that you already have experience in building and driving membership or loyalty programs. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience working with insights, and advising key stakeholders based upon this data to inform our decisions in all areas, including, but not limited to, Commercial and Marketing. Furthermore, you will have the knowledge and experience to implement this vision into our loyalty program, ensuring both maximum user acquisition and retention. Also, you will play a key role in helping foster our community, ensuring the program becomes a must-have for fans of the G2 ARMY.
The role as Loyalty Marketing Manager will be located in our HQ in Berlin, Germany.
- Help construct, manage and iterate our loyalty program and associated programs and applications.
- Lead on the member product proposition and loyalty program development, collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders and teams to surface the best opportunities and establish full scale buy in across the organization
- Work with internal stakeholders to incorporate the loyalty program throughout all user touchpoints, including Commercial, Marketing, and Events to deliver long term growth and development of the program
- Maximize user acquisition and drive retention through segmentation and profiling of G2s customer database, to deliver targeted communications and customer journey mapping
- Analyze generated data using traditional methodology, as well as AI-based algorithms.
- Use data and insight to identify customer life-time values and model segmentation to drive customer value and retention
- Develop and take ownership of performance and KPI reporting for our sponsors, partners and investors
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure the most effective multi-channel campaign implementation (social, brand, Content, etc as appropriate), to deliver successful campaigns driving both acquisition and retention
- Working with Content and Programming, define and act upon the different customer lifecycle stages, developing the content calendar and ensuring quality, on-brand content is served at the right time, format and place.
- Develop Test and Learn principles to enhance the customer and prospect communications. Make data driven recommendations based on customer behavior and email interactions.
- 5+ years experience in Project Owner / Program Manager position with demonstrable results in growth and retention
- Master or Bachelor degree in business or related marketing discipline preferred.
- Proven work experience within loyalty program development or similar projects and concrete success results
- Excellent skills, knowledge and creativity in data analysis
- Ability to communicate, inform, and build relationships with internal stakeholders across all organisational departments and levels.
- Excellent project management, leadership and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Proven ability to successfully translate Marketing strategies in the program.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English (German is strongly desired, but not required).
- Knowledge of the Video Games Industry or Esports is a plus.