At G2, we’ve united top talent with the best competitive players from around the world to form a truly global esports club and entertainment brand. We are ambitious risk-takers, seeking to innovate the esports and entertainment industries, remaining playful and forthright while upholding our core values.
With one of the largest esports fan bases at our side, our mission is to spark emotion and foster conversation through powerful stories of competition within the esports industry and beyond. If you take pride in always striving for the best and crave the opportunity to create, innovate, and entertain the world, then you’ll feel right at home at G2.
Are you a passionate strategic leader, who drives transformative partnerships to the next level? Redefining the future of esports, while pushing our brand to new heights of innovation and success is something you are aiming for? Then you should definitely read on and shape the future of G2 through strategic alliances and groundbreaking partnerships!
G2 Esports is looking for a Global Head of Partnerships (m/f/d) to join our Commercial department. This is a full time opportunity based in Berlin or remote who will directly report to our Chief Operating Officer.
- Oversee the successful execution of G2’s partnership projects and campaigns and be responsible for maintaining and growing the current roster of clients
- Ensure that all partnership activities are successfully executed, while partner expectations and our strong relationships with G2’s partners are maintained and promoted
- Serve as the main point of contact for the entire company with all partnership data related topics - internal and external data
- Support company efforts to create and maintain relevant sales and marketing material
- Identify and highlight industry trends to maximize opportunities for the growth of G2 Esports and its partners
- Take ownership for the strategy, planning and implementation of all activities required to hit the agreed terms of each partnership agreement
- Work effectively with internal departments to build and execute both engaging and attractive propositions for our partners
- Experience in managing affiliate programs (especially Amazon Affiliate Program) and tracking of conversions
- 5+ years of experience in a senior leadership role within partnerships or business development, ideally within the esports, gaming, or entertainment industry
- Proven track record in cultivating and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, brands, and industry leaders to forge impactful partnerships
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Experienced within a highly pressured and operationally focused environment
- A creative and innovative mindset to develop unique partnership initiatives, marketing campaigns, and activations that elevate our brand visibility and fan engagement
- Being open for occasional travels, in order to foster relationships, attend key industry events and explore partnership opportunities
- Your English skills are fluent and proficiency in any other language is a plus
Our Values and philosophy
At G2, you´ll take ownership for your work and your personal growth without losing focus on our unity!
Ambitious: We are ambitious risk-takers, seeking to innovate the esports and entertainment industries, remaining playful and forthright while upholding our core values.
Human: An outstanding diverse work environment with international backgrounds, loaded with experience and a variety of success stories - all driven by the idea of achieving greatness together. A playful workplace, that is united and fair.
Greater purpose: Always focussing on creating impact beyond yourself. Not just working in a team, but for the team is our key for being successful.
Maximum flexibility: Flexible working hours, work from our well-connected Office in the heart of Berlin or partwhile from home with a great IT Setup.
Have what it takes to join the #G2Army ?
Click on the ‘Online Application’ button below and show us that you are the right person for this position. We are looking forward to learning about you and what you can bring to G2!