G2 is one of the world’s leading entertainment and esports brands. G2 was co-founded in 2015 by legendary League of Legends player-turned-team owner, Carlos ‘ocelote’ Rodriguez, and veteran esports entrepreneur and investor, Jens Hilgers. In the past five years, G2 has built a global fanbase of over 35 million fans spanning EMEA, North American, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
G2 Esports is looking for an Executive Assistant in order to support our CEO and C-Level in regards to executive organization and planning. As executive assistant, you will provide high-level, confidential administrative support. Duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with board members. This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
The position offered is a full-time job located in our office in New York. We’re looking for someone who is able to join G2 as soon as possible.
- Scheduling and support for our CEO and C-Level
- Travel arrangements for G2 C-Level
- Be our contact person to handle various office administrative tasks.
- You will have ownership of IT equipment in the office and will be required to be first level support if needed.
- C-Level support for all Board & investor related topics
- CEO & C-Level support on day-to-day operations
- Maintain and facilitate open communications with all departments
- Ability to deal with independent projects unrelated to C-Level
- Proven work experience in a similar position (5+ years). Recommendations are a plus.
- Knowledge of the US administration, authorities, healthcare, PA & insurance required
- Excellent writing, organizational, problem-solving and research skills.
- Ability to work alone and on a proactive basis, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion
- Fluency in English is mandatory. German, French, Spanish and other languages are a plus, but not required.
Your benefits working at G2 Esports
Work Culture. You will be surrounded by experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. A workplace where unity, honesty, pioneering, fairness and integrity are valued.
Perks. Competitive salary; office in the heart of New York; great IT equipment; flexible working times; additional holidays & being a part of the G2 family.
Development. Get mentored by some of the best within Esport and access a wide network of great people and companies inside and outside of the industry.
Got you interested?
Please scroll down and click on the “Online Application” button.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!