G2 Esports is looking for an NA Esports Manager. You will be part of our most fundamental department, working in an exciting and extremely fast-paced environment. In this role, you will focus on the day-to-day management of the most successful esports players and teams in the Western World.
Your role is to take ownership of the strategic development of our NA-based teams, currently Rocket League, Halo, Apex Legends, Fortnite but also any future NA rosters. You will also oversee the respective Team Managers and therefore the day-to-day operations of these teams. Your contributions will ensure competitive success, a positive work environment and smooth daily processes with an emphasis on partnership requests, branding and content creation. You will also work on financial and contractual matters concerning players, teams and leagues as well as lead correspondence accordingly.
The full time role as Esports Manager will be located in North America (preferably East Coast). This is a permanent position with an initial 6 month trial period that will report directly to our General Manager and CEO.
- Lead strategic development of NA-based teams (e.g. player acquisition, contract negotiations, league & publisher relationships).
- Oversee Team Managers of respective teams.
- Lead budgeting tasks related to NA teams.
- Lead additional daily management tasks across the Esports Department.
- Schedule & Organize Team Manager and similar Meetings.
- Coordinate Tournament / League communications & paperwork.
- Handle internal cross-department communications (i.e. partnerships, content, social media etc.)
- Support Team Managers on micro and macro level.
- 4+ years experience in Esports, ideally on the organization side.
- Proven experience of successful Esports team lead in a professional environment
- Profound understanding of multiple esports titles, ideally all current NA-based G2 titles.
- Must be located in NA (preferably East Coast or with the ability to relocate)
- Excellent organization/management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Very good time management and extremely reliable execution of all committed tasks
- Flexible working hours and a strong desire and passion “to go the extra mile”
- Strong team player with cooperative thinking and accuracy of all data gathered
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously with guidance from management
- Native English level, any other language is a plus
- Existing network in NA Esports (e.g. players, staff, leagues & publishers) is a plus.
Your benefits working at G2 Esports
Work Culture. You will be surrounded by experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. A workplace where unity, honesty, pioneering, fairness and integrity are valued.
Perks. Competitive salary; office in the heart of Berlin; gym membership; great IT equipment; flexible working times; additional holidays & being a part of the G2 family.
Development. Get mentored by some of the best within Esport and access a wide network of great people and companies inside and outside of the industry.
Got you interested?
Please scroll down and click on the “Online Application” button.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!